Hours & Location
FITNESS SF SoMa is located in the heart of San Francisco’s tech center in the South of Market neighborhood bound by 9th, Brannan and Division streets. FITNESS SF SoMa spans an entire city block and boasts high ceilings, open floors, natural light and plenty of space. Along with the ideal location, the gym also claims two of San Francisco’s most sought after luxuries — free parking and WiFi.
Open since 1997, FITNESS SF SoMa offers more than 26,000 square feet of floor space, with more than 100 pieces of cardio equipment, one of San Francisco’s best free weights selection, machines and fitness classes including ZUMBA, Spin® and Yoga.
At FITNESS SF SoMa, we offer more than 50 fitness classes a week. When it’s time to set a new personal best or conquer the next goal we can match you up with a personal trainer who will help you realize your goals.
In addition to the best-of-class amenities and equipment we offer a full locker room, sauna, pro-shop, and cafe.
Amenities & Services
- Free Weights
- Selectorized Machines
- Cardio Equipment, including treadmills and ellipticals with personal viewing screens
- Free Group Exercise Classes including ZUMBA, Cardio Combat, Yoga, Spinning®, Total Body Challenge and more
- Dedicated Cycling Studio
- San Francisco Pain Management & Physical Therapy
- Dedicated Abs and Stretching Area
- Personal Training
- Complete Locker Rooms
- Juice Bar
- Pro Shop (including accessories and clothing)
- FREE Parking